Lichfield Vaults, Hereford
Re-opening on 3 December with substantial meals!
Due to recent legislation, anyone ordering drinks will now have to order them as part of a "substantial" meal. In order to make this as painless as possible, we will be putting on a temporary menu.
- Breakfast will be served from 10.30 am to 12.00 am. From 12.00 to 9.30 pm we will be serving a choice of:
- Chilli, Jacket Potato and Beans - Spaghetti Bolognaise - Homemade Soup and a Sandwich - Halloumi in a Pitta with Chips - Sausage, Chips and Beans - Sausage, Mash and Onion Gravy
- All meals priced at £4.95
- We will of course still be serving our Greek Meze Platter from lunchtime through to the evening priced at £11.95
- Last orders for food - 9.30 pm. Last orders for drinks - 10.00 pm. Closing at 11.00 pm.
We look forward to welcoming you back!
The Lich - keeping you safe and comfortable
We have made a few changes to comply with the government's Covid-19 guidelines. Thank you for following the rules and supporting us to stay open.
- Due to demand, we would recommend booking a table in advance by calling 01432 266821.
- Face coverings are mandatory and need to be worn unless seated.
- On entering The Lich we would ask that you wash your hands using the cleansers provided.
- Register by using the NHS app or by filling in a pre-printed card,
- Please remain seated at all times unless you need the toilet or for a cigarette (mask on while up).
- Maximum of six people per group as per government rules.
- Please respect social distancing.
- Your order will be taken at your table and brought to you, leaving the bar area free.
- We request that payment is made by credit or debit card, preferably contactless.
- We operate a one in / one out queuing system for all our lavatories.
- All areas of our premises are regularly cleaned throughout opening hours.
The home of good beer, Greek food and great hospitality ...
The Lichfield Vaults is a welcoming city centre pub tucked away in Church Street, Hereford, a minute's walk from both the Cathedral and High Town. Andy and Lesley, together with their friendly team, offer customers a traditional pub experience in a cosy and relaxing atmosphere while serving up some of the finest ales and pub food in Herefordshire - with a twist. Andy's Cypriot roots are reflected in our Greek inspired menu with its emphasis on fresh, simple and tasty dishes and platters. As well as serving Greek dishes we also offer a selection of more traditional light bites.
Check out our normal menu. We look forward to cooking it for you some time soon! (Click on the image below to download as a pdf.)
website designed and maintained
by hereford web design